January 22, 2013 by aproudlove | 2 Comments
Leave a reply →
Thanks a lot – thats nice of you to say.
As for technique… I’ll do my best to retrace my steps;
1) I took the image into Snapseed, added a little drama and saturation
2) Then I converted it to black and white – neutral with the red gel I think
3) From there I went into MonoVu and added one of the filters #6 I think
4) Back into Snapseed, where I did selective adjustments and punched up the contrast/darkness of the trees and bushes again
5) I went into Pixlromatic and added the Alex film and the Paper light
I believe those were the steps I took, the reason Im not entirely certain is because I have 4 or 5 variations of this image and so the jumping between apps is a little mixed up in my head.
This is magic Andrew….
I am very curious as to the technique you have used to achieve this great image?
Required fields are marked *.
Please type "4a4e4c":
Leave this field empty please: