The Indiegogo Campaign to fund a new website for P1xels launched today. The link to the campaign is http://indiegogo.com/P1xels – please feel free to copy and send to your friends or share on Facebook (go to the campaign page and simply click on the Like button!).
I think you will love this video, made with the expert help of Basil Glew-Gallowy. I believe you will find it enticing enough to go visit the Indiegogo page and read more about our goals for the site, as well as learning about all the great perks we have for contributors.
If you love the art we have been publishing for almost three years, almost sixteen thousand hand-curated images, the work we have been doing to promote this still-underground art form, help us build a whole new user experience unlike anything out there. Be a part of art history! And please help get the word out.
Many thanks to team members:
- Gustavo Lanzas, Senior Design and Tech, http://gustavolanzas.com
- Marty Yawnick, Blogger, Advisor, lifeinlofi.com
- unruly-e, Editor, http://unruly-e.com/
- Dan Marcolina, Advisor, Affiliate Curator, Corporate Sponsor Relations, http://marcolinaslate.com/iphoneobsessed/
- Cindy Patrick, Artist and Community Liason http://www.p1xels.com/artists/cindy-patrick/
- Joanne Carter, Community Liason, theappwhisperer.com
- Rudy Vogel, Artist and Community Liason http://www.p1xels.com/artists/rudy-vogel/
- Roger Guetta, Artist and Advisor
- Alexandra Niki, Press, resourcemagazineonline.com
Many thanks to all. —Knox